Style number : 1058347
Profile MTB - Men Profile MTB - Women TOP SHEET Fabric treated with an antibacterial solution to fight the effects of retained moisture, which can increase the growth of bacteria. CONSTRUCTION Developed wiht B.E.M. (Beveled Edge Molding) high-density foam. This technology elimates drastic drops of heights at the edge of the foam, resulting in a smooth transition. Anatomic fit padding designed for mountain biking. 4-way stretch maximizes fit and motion. Seamless construction eliminates pinching points. Patents: U.S. #6,393,618; Can. #2,349,801
Double density foam
TechFor riders who seek comfort and support with enhanced breathability and antibacterial properties, the 2002 MTB Inner Bib is a perfect choice. The side loops mean you can team the shorts with a pair of Garneau MTB shorts to create a perfectly integrated riding system. Two back pockets allow you to carry tools or food, which are held securely in place against your back.
- Drytex® 2002: 4-way stretch, permanent antibacterial treatment offering freshness and comfort to the rider.
- Power Mesh: Four-way stretchability, extreme breathability and quick drying.
- Permanent antibacterial and antiodor NANO-SILVER technology
- 2 rear pockets
- Side loops: Allow adjustable positioning with MTB shorts
- Powerband: Compressive cuff that reduces lower leg pressure and provides support without restricting circulation
- Reflective accents
- Inseam: 8"/20.5 cm
- Profile MTB Chamois
- Sizing Chart
MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionFor riders who want to fly fast down the mountain, the 2002 MTB Inner Cycling Bibs are a perfect choice. The stretch trim on the straps delivers excellent comfort, while the side braids mean you can team the shorts with a pair of Garneau MTB shorts – to create a perfectly integrated riding system. A Powerband compression cuff will reduce pressure on your lower leg without restricting vital bloodflow – so you can keep pushing hard all the way to the end of the trail. Two back pockets allow you to carry tools or food, which is held securely in place against your back – great for heavier items that may bounce around inside a jersey pocket. Innovative NANO-SILVER technology has antibacterial and anti-odor properties, to keep the shorts fresh and clean for longer, while front and back reflective sections keep you safe and seen in low-light conditions. The Profile MTB chamois offers multi-directional stretch, is specially treated with antibacterial solution and features an anatomically-designed fit which is specifically geared toward mountain biking. Seamless construction and the use of memory foam eliminates pinching points and delivers a smooth transition from one on-bike position to the next.
Write Your Own Review