Style number : 1075117
TechDesigned to help prevent chafing, this lightweight bottom is the ideal moisture-wicking under layer to wear with any tights or pants.
- Drytex® 2002: 4-way stretch, permanent antibacterial treatment offering freshness and comfort.
- Elastic waist
- Micro-Activ seams: Eliminate irritation and reduce chafing
- Smooth outer face: Hassle-free layering
- Bottom reflective accent
- Sizing Chart
MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionThis lightweight base layer is made with Drytex® 2002, a 40 denier 4-way stretch knit made of hollow fiber construction that is fast-drying, optimizes moisture evacuation and controls body temperature. Its PERMANENT NANO-SILVER technology offers antibacterial and antiodor properties and its Micro-Activ seams eliminate irritation and reduce chafing for an enhanced comfort.
1 Customer Review(s)I have never had cycling pants before. Just got these very recently and am extremely happy with my purchase. They do what they advertise! Keep me warm, are comfy. I have only worn them twice for cycling, and they exceed my expectations. Would recommend these to just about anyone who has a bicycle. They fit very well over my compression shorts, are light weight, -- when worn like that with no other pants, they are very good. Today, I worn an extra layer, cotton pants over top and one would never know I was layered up. The temperature for my biking was around 5C. One day windy, other day rainy. Not one complaint.
I just wish LG would have more of their products made here in Canada. But that has nothing to do with comfort, wear and quality.
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review