Style number : 1054127
Airsport - Men Airsport - Women TOP SHEET Fabric treated with an antibacterial solution to fight the effects of retained moisture, which can increase the growth of bacteria. CONSTRUCTION Developed wiht B.E.M. (Beveled Edge Molding) high-density foam. This technology elimates drastic drops of heights at the edge of the foam, resulting in a smooth transition. The foam and fabric used for this chamois maximize moisture wicking. Chamois conforms ergonomically to the human body. Pre-molded wings for a superior, ergonomic fit. 4-way stretch maximizes fit and motion. Seamless construction. Thinner perineal area relieves pressure (men only). Patents: U.S. #6,393,618; Can. #2,349,801.
TechOur 2002 Sport Innershorts provide you with all the technical performance you need to get on the bike. Multi-functional NANO-SILVER technology has antibacterial and anti-odor properties as well as being fast-drying. An elastic waistband stretches to create a comfortable fit, with a Powerband compression cuff adding lower leg support without cutting off circulation.
- Drytex® 2002: 4-way stretch, permanent antibacterial treatment offering freshness and comfort to the rider.
- Permanent antibacterial and antiodor NANO-SILVER technology
- Elastic waist
- Side loops: Allow adjustable positioning with MTB shorts
- Powerband: Compressive cuff that reduces lower leg pressure and provides support without restricting circulation
- Inseam: 8"/20.5 cm
- AirSport Chamois
- Sizing Chart
MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionOur 2002 Sport Innershorts provide you with all the technical performance you need to get out on the bike. Multi-functional NANO-SILVER technology has antibacterial and anti-odor properties – as well as being fast-drying. An elastic waistband stretches to create a comfortable fit, with a Powerband compression cuff adding lower leg support without cutting off circulation.
1 Customer Review(s)I wear these commuting to work. They are comfortable. I have used these on group rides and find they are good for up to two hours in the saddle. I do own two of these and will be purchasing another.
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review