Style number : 1070225
TechTechnical midweight base layer featuring a slightly brushed interior that maintains body heat while optimizing moisture evacuation.
- Drytex® 3002: Warmth and moisture control
- Drytex® 2002: 4-way stretch, permanent antibacterial treatment offering freshness and comfort to the rider.
- Reversed 12"/30.5 cm zip with inner flap and zip garage: Allows to slip off easily, adds comfort and protects the chin
- Micro-Activ seams: Eliminate irritation and reduce chafing
- Smooth outer face: Hassle-free layering
- Front reflective logo
- Sizing Chart
MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionThis technical base layer is made with Drytex® 3002, a 4-way stretch fabric containing a permanent Silver-based antibacterial and antiodor treatment with a slightly brushed interior that allows the formation of a thick layer of air to maintain body heat, and Drytex® 2002, a hollow fiber construction that is fast drying, evacuates moisture and controls body temperature. For enhanced comfort, Micro-Activ seams eliminate irritation and reduce chafing and the 12"/30.5 cm reversed zip with inner flap and zip garage makes it easy to slip off and protects the chin.
Write Your Own Review