Style number : 1070221
TechThe time for undergarments that keep you warm but often also soaked is over. Like their predecessors in the history of baselayers for the cold season, the 4000 top and pants are designed to offer maximum warmth in the middle of winter so you can enjoy your outdoor activities in total comfort. These affordable models are made of brushed fleece to keep you nice and dry when you are skiing, skating, snowshoeing, at the slides with your family, or any other outdoor activity that allows you to enjoy the wonders of wintertime.
- Drytex® 4000: Warmth and moisture evacuation
- Mesh: Ventilation
- Reversed 8"/20.5 cm zip with inner flap and zip garage: Allows to slip off easily, adds comfort and protects the chin
- Flatlock seams
- Embroidered logo
- Sizing Chart
MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionThis heavyweight base layer is made with Drytex® 4000, a technical fabric that is brushed on both sides to create a thick insulation layer of air that retains body heat, and Mesh, a fabric that provides incomparable comfort and flexibility as well as maximal breathability. The reversed 8"/20.5 cm zip with inner flap and zip garage makes it easy to slip on and off, and the flatlock seams eliminate irritation and reduce chafing for even more comfort.
Write Your Own Review