Style number : 1481153
TechOn the hottest summer days, one can be tempted to leave behind some accessories when heading out for a ride. Some ride sockless, others swap the jersey for a sleeveless, and most ride without gloves. Of course, riding bare hands is good for your tan, but if you usually wear gloves but get clammy hands in extreme heat, then the Air Gel + is for you. This style is primarily designed to ventilate the back of your hand, letting air circulate to evacuate maximum perspiration. Palm ventilation is where it stands out from other gloves. The palm is made with the same elements used in our cycling jerseys for riding in hot weather. This ultra-ventilated palm also features gel padding at key areas. So head out for your ride, enjoy this beautiful summer day with your hands comfortably sitting on your handlebar while feeling the fresh air travel through your glove.
- Combination of light mesh and light spandex that provides great stretchability and ventilation
- Mesh palm for extra ventilation. Fingers made with AX SuedeTM for a better grip
- Mesh inner fingers for increased ventilation
- Patented Biogel progressive padding, designed to offer more padding where needed to maximize comfort and handlebar feel
- Patented Ergo Air® palm evacuates moisture and ventilates to keep hands cool
- Finger pullers for easy removal
- Lightweight soft microfiber thumb to wipe sweat
- Velcro-adjustable cuff ensures a custom fit
- ErgoAir® Zone - 4 Channels
- 4 mm / 3 mm / 2 mm Biogel® Padding
- Sizing Chart
MEN'S GLOVES (INCHES) SIZE PALM CIRCUMFERENCE HAND LENGTH XS < 7 < 6¾ S 7 - 8 6¾ - 7 M 8 - 9 7 - 7¼ L 9 - 9¾ 7¼ - 7¾ XL 9¾ - 10½ 7¾ - 8¼ XXL 10½ - 11¼ 8¼ - 8¾ 3XL > 11¼ > 8¾
Palm Circumference: Use a flexible measuring tape. Measure your hand at the widest portion of the palm not including the thumb. Do not wrap the tape too tight around your hand.
Hand Length: Measure your hand from the base of the palm, at the wrist, to the tip of your longest finger.
Always try it on: Since we offer a wide range of gloves in different styles and materials, we recommend that you try any glove before buying if possible, to ensure the best fit and comfort.
DescriptionBrilliantly breathable and smartly-styled, the Air Gel + Cycling Gloves are a great choice for summer riding. Benefiting from lightweight fabrics, mesh finger linings and Ergo Air® technology to efficiently move moisture away from the hand, you might even forget you’re wearing gloves until you get to the end of your ride. Garneau’s exclusive Progressive Padding employs molded silicon to absorb vibrations and reduce pressure on the nerves to minimize the risk of injury and numbness after long rides. Super-soft material on the fingers and thumb provide good moisture absorption, grip and stability, while mesh linings provide extra breathability. Streamlined pull-tab at the cuff allows for a quick slip-on, with an adjustable Velcro cuff giving you a custom fit without compromising bloodlfow.
Write Your Own Review