Style number : 1032333
TechUltra light and packable, this down-filled jacket is a handy, breathable and warm insulation layer for fall or mild winter conditions.
- Cosmo Lite DP: Ultra light, packable, downproof
- HeatMaxx: Stretchability and thermoregulation
- Down insulation: 90% down, 10% feathers
- Full-length zip
- Inner flap
- 2 front pockets with zip and flap: One pocket functions as a packable bag
- Inner chest pocket
- Stretch trim at wrists
- Front and back reflective accents
- XC Standard Fit
- Weather: Chilly
- Sizing Chart
Same as XC Standard Fit.
1" shorter than XC Standard Fit.
Technical fit and anatomic construction developed to complement a full range of motion. Design and construction optimize mobility for high aerobic activities. Versatile fit that can accommodate base layers.
It is neither snug nor loose, but intended for recreational aerobic activities.
MEN'S SIZE CHART - XC STANDARD FIT (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionWarm, breathable, and ultra-light, this jacket is designed for all-day high aerobic outputs such as skiing and fat bike riding. Its highly compressible properties also allow it to be stowed into a pouch if needed.
Write Your Own Review