Style number : 1030221
TechCoupe-vent de toutes les occasions, le manteau Blink RTR est muni d'une poche réversible qui permet de l'emporter avec soi au besoin. Ce coupe-vent léger peut donc servir n'importe quand, même lorsque l'obscurité a gagné la route où vous circulez. Ce vêtement abordable est muni de nombreux imprimés phosphorescents et pois réfléchissants vous rendant visible sur votre vélo à n'importe quelle heure.
- Hex O2: Light, breathable and windbreaking
- Hex O2 RF: Reflective, light, breathable, windbreaking
- Hex O2 GND: Glow-in-the-dark, light, breathable, windbreaking
- Mesh: Ventilation
- Silicone gripper at rear hem
- Strategically placed reflective and glow-in-the-dark inserts
- Full-length reversed zip with inner flap
- Zip garage: Prevents neck irritation
- Soft collar top: Enhances comfort during activities
- 1 rear pocket with zip
- Articulated elbows
- HiViz360: Reflective accents and trims
- Standard Fit
- Weather: Chilly/Wind
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. Ample cut designed to fit a variety of body shapes with plenty of breathing room for the torso, shoulders and arms. MEN'S SIZE CHART - STANDARD FIT (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionAs part our #ReclaimTheRoad collection the Blink RTR Jacket features smart technical features to improve visibility in low light at the beginning or end of the day. Reflective sections are enhanced with glow-in-the-dark inserts, to ensure you’re seen early and often by others on the road. Made with lightweight-but-warm materials, the jacket will protect you from the elements. The full-length zip is reversed with a ‘garage’ enclosure at the neck to protect your skin from irritation. The top of the collar employs soft, cozy material to enhance comfort when you’re wearing the jacket, while articulated elbow sections give you a greater range of movement. The adjustable Velcro at the wrist helps the jacket keep its shape, while the silicon gripper at the back stops it from riding up when you get down in the drops.
1 Customer Review(s)Love the high-visibility color, and wind-stopping. But it's also light enough to stuff into your jersey pocket if start getting a bit too warm.
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review