Style number : 1028099
TechPerfect for any occasion, the Blink RTR vest is an ideal partner for your rides you know will extend into nightfall. The sunset not only encourages you to add a layer, it also shrouds you in darkness. But don't worry, the Blink RTR is one of the most visible garments in our collection - it will keep you nicely visible and warm so you can focus on getting home safely.
- Hex O2 RF: Reflective, light, breathable, windbreaking
- Power Mesh: Four-way stretchability, extreme breathability and quick drying
- Silicone gripper at hem
- Strategically placed reflective inserts
- Full-length reversed zip with inner flap
- Zip garage: Prevents neck irritation
- 2 rear pockets with reflective trim
- HiViz360: Offers 360-degree visibility
- Standard Fit
- Weather: Chilly/Wind
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. Ample cut designed to fit a variety of body shapes with plenty of breathing room for the torso, shoulders and arms. MEN'S SIZE CHART - STANDARD FIT (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionThe Blink RTR Vest is part of our #ReclaimTheRoad collection, designed to deliver superb visibility. A highly-reflective printed dot pattern is sure to keep you safe and seen, while the full length zip is reversed and features a ‘garage’ enclosure at the neck – to minimize irritation on contact with the skin. The two rear pockets add storage space and are trimmed with reflective materials. A silicone gripper at the hem keeps the vest in place and stops it from riding up, while the lightweight main fabric is great for blocking the wind and keeping you snug. Mesh sections on the sides offer superb breathability, to stop you from overheating.
Write Your Own Review