Mouse over the image to zoom
The same features and advantages of our original Boreal snowshoe with reduced weight and enhanced designer lines.
Style number : 1493141
TechThe Boreal II is and remains a flagship for polymer snowshoes. Very different from aluminum frames, this structure optimizes the comfort of your stride and gives you the impression you're walking on a cushioned surface. With the same snow shedding capacities and the same reliability as the original version, this sleek-looking classic model is light, sturdy, offers exceptional traction and will without a doubt be a hit on the trails.
- Ergoshape + frame: Excellent snow shedding underfoot and easy, natural stride. Deck design maximises diagonal ribbing and surface geometry for a stiff yet lightweight structure. The polymer molded deck is light, sturdy and resistant down to -40°C.
- Frame structure: U-BAR technology, U-shaped profile reinforcing the deck structure .
- Crux carbon steel front crampons: Multidirectional traction for all terrains and snow conditions
- Single Boa® closure system: User-friendly, winter-proof and lifetime warranty. "The best closure system on the market."
- Fixed pivot: Excellent foot rotation on axle and good lateral heel stability
- Contact harness system with EVA padding: 360-degree retention for optimal support on various terrain conditions
- Lifetime limited warranty
- User weight: 125 - 225 lb / 57 - 102 kg
- Snowshoes weight: 4.8 lb / 2.2 kg
- Sizing Chart
SNOWSHOES MODEL USER WEIGHT (LB) USER WEIGHT (KG) 825 125 - 225 57 - 102
DescriptionThe same features and advantages of our original Boreal snowshoe with reduced weight and enhanced designer lines.
Write Your Own Review