Style number : 1030215
TechIf you're looking for an affordable jacket for your fall rides, the Cabriolet, a convertible jacket that can be worn with or without sleeves, may be just the solution for you. Wear it without sleeves when you only need a light vest to block your torso from the oncoming winds, and put the sleeves back on for added warmth and protection when the temperature drops.
- Hex O2: Light, breathable and windbreaking
- Hex O2 RF: Reflective, light, breathable, windbreaking
- Mesh: Ventilation
- Hem with elasticized drawstring
- Strategically placed reflective inserts
- Full-length reversed zip with inner flap
- Zip garage: Prevents neck irritation
- 2 front pockets with reversed zip
- 1 rear pocket with reversed zip: Fits phone, MP3 player, or gels
- Removable sleeves with magnets
- Multimedia pocket
- Reflective accents
- Standard Fit
- Weather: Chilly/Wind
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. Ample cut designed to fit a variety of body shapes with plenty of breathing room for the torso, shoulders and arms. MEN'S SIZE CHART - STANDARD FIT (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionThe Cabriolet Jacket easily converts to a vest via one-piece sleeve construction held to the main body with magnets. Once removed the sleeves can be stowed in a back-zippered pocket. The honeycomb-shaped Hex O₂ is an ultra-soft, windbreaking fabric printed with reflective dots on the rear back panel. The full-length reversed front zipper is reflective and housed in a zipper garage at the chin to prevent irritation. Best used on mild fall and winter days with an appropriate base layer.
1 Customer Review(s)I love this jacket. I have it in yellow. It cuts the wind better than any light jacket I've ever worn, keeps me visible when riding with the reflective panels, and looks great. My favorite part about it? THE MAGNETS. The jacket converts to a vest easily by simply ripping off the sleeves. If you stop and get cold again, you simply roll the sleeve back up your arm and the magnets snap it in to place. It makes it easy to transition from jacket to vest or vice versa while on the move, and it turns quite a few heads!
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review