Style number : 1064088
- Thermaflex: Thermal properties and stretchability
- Vertexx: 4-way stretch opaque construction light knit with brushed back
- Zip fly with snap fastener
- Back waist with visible elastic: Fit adapts to a wider range of body shapes
- 2 front pockets with invisible zip
- Articulated knees
- 9"/23 cm ankle zips with reflective piping
- Flatlock seams: Enhanced comfort
- Front reflective accent
- Sizing Chart
MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionVersatile and practical, the Canmore pants are designed to offer maximum comfort for your outdoor sports in moderate winter temperatures. The two fabrics used offer specific properties to provide protection and comfort. Thermaflex is a softshell with a slick face for great ease of movement, a texturized brushed back for thermal properties, comfort and moisture wicking and a Durable Water Repellent treatment that causes water to pearl on the surface. Vertexx is a stretchable knit with an opaque construction and brushed back to improve body heat retention. At the back waist, a visible elastic allows a fit that adapts to a wider range of body shapes and provides better comfort.
Write Your Own Review