Style number : 1020873
TechControl heat and improve comfort over long distances with actual carbon fibers that help increase output and reduce muscle fatigue.
- CB Carbon Slick: Quick-drying, breathable and chlorine-resistant. The addition of carbon fiber helps enhance blood circulation and procures antistatic properties.
- Highlander Mesh: Four-way stretchable mesh with excellent moisture management that allows quick drying and great comfort.
- Endurexx: Stretchability, compression and support
- Full-length zip
- Aero-optimized sleeve
- Aero Lazer band at arm: Laser-cut, smooth transition to improve aerodynamics and muscle support
- 3 angled rear pockets with reflective trim: Allow easy access
- Multimedia sweatproof pocket
- Perforated rear gripper keeps jersey in place
- Front and back reflective accents
- Racer Fit
- UPF/SPF 35
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on- bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. Ample cut designed to fit a variety of body shapes with plenty of breathing room for the torso, shoulders and arms. MEN'S SIZE CHART - RACER FIT (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionThe Carbon Race Cycling Jersey offers a comfortable, aerodynamic fit and employs groundbreaking performance materials. Utilizing carbon fibers to boost your body’s natural output threshold and reduce muscle fatigue at the same time, this jersey is engineered to bring the very best out of you. Streamlined sleeves and the Aero Lazer band on the arms will help you cut through the air with the least resistance. The slightly-angled cut of the pockets allows for easier access while you’re riding hard, with the reflective trims helping to boost visibility and keep you safe while riding at night. The ultra-light, quick-drying main fabric also has odor-reducing properties, and the whole jersey offers UPF/SPF protection – so you can ride all day in the sun and still feel great. A sweat-proof pocket will protect your electrical devices, while the super-light gripper on the hem helps the jersey keep its fit and shape. Mesh sections under the arms enhance breathability and allow for a little extra stretch, while the full-length front zip has a comfort trim to avoid irritation on contact with the skin.
2 Customer Review(s)I really enjoy wearing this jersey. The one feature I like is the tight elastic band around the waist which holds the jersey in place!
I also like how it fits tight on the arms eliminating the amount of wind that is caught. The material is very breathable, although it is a dark coloured jersey, it keeps the sun out really well. With the SPF protection built in, this is the jersey to have on those hot summer days!
Quality Price ValueOk, whoever came up with the idea of the multimedia pocket should get an immediate raise. That thing is awesome! On other jerseys my phone can get a bit sweaty so I'll put it inside a plastic bag, but then it just gets bulky and in the way. Being able to store my phone on rides in a designated, sweat proof pocket that keeps it out of the way is just smart and I am so glad this feature was included.
Otherwise, the fit is great and the ventilation is superb. Here in Utah, it gets...really freaking hot. This jersey keeps me cool and happy on longer rides.
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review