Style number : 1058315
4Motion - Men 4Motion - Women Video Innovative 4Motion design combines 3D preshaped wings and deep split at the back, bridged by vented mesh to provide a multi-directional motion and an amazing comfort. Additional mesh vents at the front (4 men, 2 women) for ventilation. Multi-thickness preformated high density foam for better moisture evacuation. High-tech bacteriostatic carbon top sheet. Central channel shaped to relieve pressure from the urethra (men only). Louis Garneau patended ergonomic shape. Ergo Air® concept for maximum ventilation Patent #6,393,618 Other international patents pending.
Beveled Molding Edges
High-density perforated memory foam
TechIf you spend long hours on the saddle, you know comfort is a key element of your endurance capacity. The CB Carbon 2 bib and shorts are designed to offer lasting performance and comfort with features and fabrics that won't let you down half-way through. The ergonomic fit is combined with the use of highly stretchable and compressive fabrics which contributes to increased blood flow and reduced muscle vibration.
- CB Carbon + LYCRA® fiber: This fabric offers great compression and antistatic properties and helps improve blood circulation
- Endurexx: Chlorine-resistant and soft to the touch for more comfort. Great stretchability that adapts to all shapes
- Carbon-X Mesh: Made with carbon fibers, its compressive properties help blood circulation to increase resistance to fatigue
- Polartec® Highlander Mesh: Four-way stretchable mesh with excellent moisture management that allows quick drying and great comfort
- coldblack® treatment reflects UV rays for cooling
- Aero single-layer, laser-cut bottom
- Ischial pressure-relief zone at the rear of the leg
- Flatlock seams
- Reflective accents
- Inseam: 9.25"/23.5 cm
- 4 Motion Chamois
- Sizing Chart
MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionIf you put long hours into the saddle, you know comfort is a key element of your endurance capacity. The CB Carbon 2 bib is designed to offer lasting performance and comfort with features and fabrics that won’t let you down half-way through. The ergonomic fit of the bib is combined with the use of highly stretchable and compressive CB Carbon + LYCRA® and Endurexx fabrics which results in increased blood flow, reduced muscle vibration and reduced fatigue. The bib straps are made with both Carbon-X and Highlander mesh for great comfort and moisture evacuation. An Aero Lazer band is used at the thigh for a smooth transition that improves aerodynamics and muscle support, and an ischial relief zone relieves pressure at the back of the leg. "Pro-derived shorts offer professional levels of support with some innovative detailing" ~ Cycling Plus Magazine “This may well be the best chamois that I've personally encountered in years of doing reviews.” ~ bicycling.about.com
5 Customer Review(s)Higher end Garneau equates to quality. Tough I don’t love the tag placement? The chamois, material and comfort are top notch and don’t break down. I have purchased two and they are my go to bibs.
Quality Price ValueCycle more than 300 km per week, great bibs, good quality, good fit and no pressure points so far, I highly recommend these bibs, these are my second pair of Garneau bibs, the best ones so far. Quality Price ValueWhen I first bought and wore these, the chamois appeared to be a little thick. But within a few rides, they broke in and totally conformed to my body. The leg panels feel great against the skin (I wonder if it has something to do with the pattern on the fabric). Given how much some bibs can cost, these are a great value. Quality Price ValueThese bibs are pricey, actually they're the most expensive one's I own. But when I'm pushing four hours in the saddle and still pounding hard that's not what I'm thinking about. I'm thinking about how great my legs and butt still feel. Quality Price ValueI routinely cycle 100-200km at a time...these bib shorts have enabled me to spend such prolonged time in the saddle. Others I have tried, have too much or insufficient padding in the chamois, and provide too much compression in the thigh. These fit just perfectly and do not bunch-up.
I recently found myself needing to buy some new ones, as I found the chamois had lost some of its integrity after more than 100 rides per pair.
I cannot see myself trying any others as long as these continue to be available.
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review