Style number : 1058321
4Motion - Men 4Motion - Women Video Innovative 4Motion design combines 3D preshaped wings and deep split at the back, bridged by vented mesh to provide a multi-directional motion and an amazing comfort. 4 additional mesh vents at the front for ventilation. Multi-thickness preformated high density foam for better moisture evacuation. High-tech bacteriostatic carbon top sheet. Central channel shaped to relieve pressure from the urethra (men only). Louis Garneau patended ergonomic shape. Ergo Air® concept for maximum ventilation Patent #6,393,618 Other international patents pending.
Beveled Molding Edges
High-density perforated memory foam
TechThe CB Carbon Lazer Bib is constructed using 6 panels to create a compressive and ergonomic fit that is designed to support the body in motion. The design of the bib is combined with the use of highly stretchable and compressive fabrics which results in increased blood flow and reduced muscle vibration. At the thigh, an Aero Lazer band is used for a smooth transition that improves aerodynamics and muscle support.
- CB Carbon + LYCRA® fiber: This fabric offers great compression and antistatic properties and helps improve blood circulation.
- CB Lazer Rev: Its construction is developed to never shred. Its compressive quality maximizes muscular performance and recovery.
- CB Gladiator: Highly compressive fabric, maximizes muscular performance and recovery. Chlorine-resistant and maintains great compression both in water and on the road.
- Carbon-X Mesh: Made with carbon fibers, its compressive properties help blood circulation to increase resistance to fatigue.
- Highlander Mesh: Four-way stretchable mesh with excellent moisture management that allows quick drying and great comfort.
- coldblack® treatment reflects UV rays to keep you cool
- "Nature call" front panel for easy pit stops
- Aero single-layer, laser-cut bottom
- Flatlock seams
- Reflective accents
- Inseam: 10.5"/26.5 cm
- Compressive Fit
- 4 Motion Chamois
- Sizing Chart
Styles need to fit tightly to the body to provide the maximum muscle support. MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionThe CB Carbon Lazer Bib is constructed using 6 panels to create a compressive and ergonomic fit that is designed to support the body in motion. The design of the bib is combined with the use of highly stretchable and compressive fabrics which results in increased blood flow, reduced muscle vibration and, ultimately, reduced fatigue. At the thigh, an Aero Lazer band is used for a smooth transition that improves aerodynamics as well as muscle support. A coldblack® finish allows heat to be reflected by the fabric, unlike common dark textiles which absorb it, to prevent overheating during physical activity. The bib straps are made with both Carbon-X and Highlander mesh for great comfort and moisture evacuation.
4 Customer Review(s)These are one of my favorite training bibs. The fabric is very lightweight and super breathable for those long days in the saddle. The bib straps are very comfortable and do not restrict any movement.
Quality Price ValueMy first pair of Garneau bibs, and oh what a treat they are! I love the nice compression feeling of these bibs, they stay in place, and feel very supportive to the muscles. All of the materials are excellent. The 4 motion chamois is super comfortable, breathable, and feels like it moves with your body, rather than feeling bulky. I love how well they stay in place without any sort of elastic grippers. Durability has been great after a couple of months of wear (I wear them at least a couple hundred km per week). I recently crashed in a criterium and landed on my hip on the pavement, and much to my surprise the shorts had no sign of damage, despite a large welt and a little bleeding on my hip underneath. I've shredded through a couple of pairs of shorts in the past in similar body meets pavement or dirt situations. I'm not saying they are bullet proof, but you can tell they are built to last. Amazingly comfortable and high performing bibs for the price. Quality Price ValueThese bibs are very comfortable. I've ridden many hours at a time in these shorts and the chamois provides optimal support. Other shorts tend to lack the support which causes lower back pain after a few hours where as these shorts provide that cushion. The stretchable and breathable material lets your body breathe and stay cool in hot conditions. I highly suggest these shorts to anyone looking at a long lasting, durable pair of bib shorts! Quality Price ValueThese bibs are great. They chamois s comfortable, even when wet, and stays in place on both road and mtb (yes I am one of those spandex wearing mountain bikers). The other great feature I like is that the bib straps are not super tight. Many other bibs I have word make really tight bib straps that dig into my shoulders and are overall uncomfortable. It is not like I am a huge guy either at 5'10.
These bibs are my most used bib shorts and I own a lot of bib shorts for a lot of different brands.
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review