Style number : 1023449
TechWhile the Chase Wind Pro® Jersey is designed for cross-country skiing, it can also be used for running, cycling, or as a winter mid-layer.
- Polartec® Light Wind Pro: 4-way stretch wind-breaking and breathable hard-face knit with brushed back
- HeatMaxx: 4-way stretch opaque construction knit with brushed back
- 12"/30.5 cm zip
- Inner flap
- Zip garage: Prevents neck irritation
- Soft collar top: Enhances comfort during activities
- 1 front pocket with zip
- Silicone gripper at hem
- Light Grip at back hem: Light and slick, maintains fit without adding bulk
- Front, back and sleeve reflective accents
- XC Racer Fit
- Weather: Chilly
- Sizing Chart
Same as XC Standard Fit.
1" shorter than XC Standard Fit.
Technical fit and anatomic construction developed to complement a full range of motion. Design and construction optimize mobility for high aerobic activities. Versatile fit that can accommodate base layers.
It is neither snug nor loose, but intended for recreational aerobic activities.
MEN'S SIZE CHART - XC RACER FIT (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionWhile the Chase Wind Pro® Jersey is designed for cross-country skiing, it can also be used for running, cycling, or as a winter mid-layer. The brushed Polartec® fabric provides the thermal insulation, comfort and breathability of fleece with the added performance abilities to defy the wind and repel all forms of moisture. It blocks wind four times more than traditional fleece and has a Durable Water Repellent finish that repells light rain and snow. This top is designed to compliment the Nordic Hat and Solano 2 Tights.
Write Your Own Review