Style number : 1030107
TechFor years, the Clean Imper jacket has been there for those who don't always ride in the rain, but who occasionally have to. This simple transparent raincoat is minimalist, very affordable, versatile and efficient. This classic style is back once again in a wide variety of sizes to keep you protected in extreme conditions.
- EVA: Waterproof resin membrane provides maximum protection from the elements
- Mesh: Ventilation
- Fused seams
- Eco-friendly material
- Velcro front closure
- Elastic at wrists
- Reflective accents
- Comfort Fit
- Weather: Rain/Wind
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. Ample cut designed to fit a variety of body shapes with plenty of breathing room for the torso, shoulders and arms. MEN'S SIZE CHART - COMFORT FIT (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionThe Clean Imper Jacket is transparent to expose team apparel and race bib numbers while providing total wind and rain protection. Reflective trim enhances visibility in foggy/rainy road conditions. The front velcro opening makes it easy to remove when riding. Mesh underarm and side panels evacuate moisture.
Write Your Own Review