Style number : 1050493
Mini Dryfleece - Men Mini Dryfleece - Women Lightweight quick drying fleece chamois. Provides a good protection on the bike.
TechThe Comp Shorts are perfectly designed for the beginning triathlete with a compressive Powerband leg cuff that does not restrict blood circulation. Built-in minimal chamois for comfort and 1 mesh back pocket to store essentials without holding water.
- Endurexx: Chlorine-resistant and soft to the touch for more comfort. Great stretchability that adapts to all shapes.
- Power Mesh: Four-way stretchability, extreme breathability and quick drying.
- Adjustable elasticized waist drawstring
- Compressive Powerband stays in place in movement
- Mesh rear pocket with flap for water evacuation
- Multimedia pocket
- Reflective accents
- Inseam: 7"/18 cm
- Mini DryFleece Light Chamois
- UPF/SPF 50
- Sizing Chart
MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionThe Comp Shorts are perfectly designed for the beginning triathlete with a compressive Powerband leg cuff that does not restrict blood circulation. Built-in minimal chamois for comfort and 1 mesh back pocket to store essentials without holding water.
Write Your Own Review