Style number : 1058291
Mini Dryfleece - Men Mini Dryfleece - Women Lightweight quick drying fleece chamois. Provides a good protection on the bike.
TechPerfect for a beginner triathlete or training sessions, the Comp Suit molds to the curves of the body perfectly providing good muscle compression and great support, and its chlorine resistance will maintain integrity if training in a pool.
- Endurexx: Chlorine-resistant and soft to the touch for more comfort. Great stretchability that adapts to all shapes.
- Power Mesh: Four-way stretchability, extreme breathability and quick drying
- 15"/38 cm invisible zip
- 2 mesh rear pockets for water evacuation
- Compressive Powerband stays in place in movement
- Multimedia pocket
- Tri specific seams placement for optimal comfort on swim, bike and run
- Reflective accents
- Inseam: 7"/18 cm
- Standard Fit
- Mini DryFleece Light Chamois
- UPF/SPF 50
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. Ample cut designed to fit a variety of body shapes with plenty of breathing room for the torso, shoulders and arms. MEN'S SIZE CHART - STANDARD FIT (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionPerfect for a beginner triathlete, the Comp Suit molds to the curves of the body perfectly providing maximum muscle compression and excellent support. Chlorine resistant so it will maintain integrity if training in a pool. Hydrodynamic flatlock seams under the chest helps water slide.
Write Your Own Review