Style number : 1039313
- Tech-Denim: Abrasion resistant and waterproof
- Drytex® Mesh upper back
- Gravity DP: Ultra light, windbreaking, breathable
- HeatMaxx: Stretchability and thermoregulation
- 3-in-1 jacket with zip-in system: Allows to combine the inner jacket and outer shell for maximal protection or to separate them for a custom level of protection
- Sealed seams: Keep you dry
- Hood with adjustable drawstring
- Front 2-way larger Vislon® zip #8 with inner flap and zip garage: Increases protection against wind and cold
- 2 front pockets with zip and flap
- 1 chest pocket with zip and flap
- 1 sleeve pocket with AquaGuard® Vislon®zip: waterproof zip protects from the elements
- Front and back diecut vents concealed under flaps: Offer added breathability without compromising warmth
- Articulated elbows
- Velcro adjustable wrists
- Adjustable elastic drawstring at hem: Offers a custom fit and protects against the elements
- Inner pocket system
- Embroidered logos
- Weather: Cold/Rain/Wind
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. Ample cut designed to fit a variety of body shapes with plenty of breathing room for the torso, shoulders and arms. MEN'S SIZE CHART - STANDARD FIT (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionAs its name suggests, the Convert 3/1 is a convertible jacket with a zip-in system that allows to combine the jacket’s inner and outer shells for maximal protection or to separate them for a custom level of protection. The outer shell is made with abrasion-resistant and waterproof Tech-Denim, a tight weave with a natural denim look. Its hydrophilic membrane enhances moisture vapor transmission for a good breathability and provides very good waterproofness for a complete protection from winter conditions. The inner jacket is made with Gravity DP, an ultralight, wind breaking and breathable weave with a ripstop construction for lightness and resistance. A Primaloft® Silver Hi-Loft insulation is engineered for superior warmth, softness and loft.
Write Your Own Review