Style number : 1481125
- Upper hand: CB MONDO + LYCRA® fiber
- Palm: Pittards® WR100X leather
- Patented progressive padding with molded silicone: Reduces pressure on the ulnar and median nerves, absorbs vibrations and reduces risks of hand injury, enhances ventilation
- Pittards® WR100X palm with X-Vent ventilation: Maximizes comfort and handlebar feel, provides better grip and stability, enhances ventilation
- Laser cut fingers: Anti-abrasion
- X-STATIC® XT2TM antimicrobial lining: Inhibits growth of odor-causing bacteria
- Pullers at fingers: Help remove gloves
- Microfiber thumb: Moisture absorption
- Fused ergonomic wrist with velcro attachment: Increases comfort and improves adjustment precision
- Patented Ergo Air® concept: Evacuates palm moisture and stabilizes hand temperature
- Sizing Chart
MEN'S GLOVES (INCHES) SIZE PALM CIRCUMFERENCE HAND LENGTH XS < 7 < 6¾ S 7 - 8 6¾ - 7 M 8 - 9 7 - 7¼ L 9 - 9¾ 7¼ - 7¾ XL 9¾ - 10½ 7¾ - 8¼ XXL 10½ - 11¼ 8¼ - 8¾ 3XL > 11¼ > 8¾
Palm Circumference: Use a flexible measuring tape. Measure your hand at the widest portion of the palm not including the thumb. Do not wrap the tape too tight around your hand.
Hand Length: Measure your hand from the base of the palm, at the wrist, to the tip of your longest finger.
Always try it on: Since we offer a wide range of gloves in different styles and materials, we recommend that you try any glove before buying if possible, to ensure the best fit and comfort.
DescriptionThe Course 2 gloves are designed to provide optimal comfort through cutting-edge technologies. The upper hand fabric is treated with coldblack®, a finish that reflects heat, unlike common dark textiles, so the fabric stays cool to prevent overheating even during physical activity. Laser-cut fingers and a fused wrist eliminate stitching for a seamless comfort without chafing. In the palm, a patented progressive vented padding reduces pressure and absorbs vibrations while maximizing ventilation and enhancing comfort and handlebar feel thanks to the seamless molded silicone. The Ergo Air® X-shaped ventilation provides an optimal airflow to the hand and reduces bunching, and silicone prints increase grip and stability.
Write Your Own Review