Style number : 1069095
5Motion - Men 5Motion - Women Video The innovative 5Motion design combines 3D preshaped wings and a deep split at the back bridged by vented mesh to allow for multidirectional motion and amazing comfort. Developed with the B.E.M. (Beveled Edge Molding) high-density perforated memory foam. This technology eliminates drastic drops of heights from one area to the other, resulting in a smooth transition, no pinching points and no chafing. Mesh area at the front adapts to the body for increased comfort and moisture wicking. Multi-thickness perforated high-density foam for better moisture evacuation. The top sheet contains carbon fibers and has high-tech bacteriostatic properties. Central channel shaped to relieve pressure from the urethra (men only). Louis Garneau patented ergonomic shape. Ergo Air® concept for maximum ventilation International patent pending.
TechFor hardcore riders who train every single day, the accumulation of efforts can cause added fatigue that affects them more and more each day. That is why they are constantly in search of the best training conditions, but also the best apparel. When it's time to put in some miles, but the thermometer's mercury level refuses to rise, the Course Elite bib tights allow you to ignore the cold and put some hours in the saddle. This garment is designed to be flexible, wind-breaking and breathable for high-intensity efforts. And because you don't want to stop too long in cold weather, the zip at the lower belly makes mid-ride pit stops fast and easy. Equipped with the patented 5Motion chamois, the Course Elite bib tights ensure optimal comfort for riders pursuing performance goals who can't afford to miss a training session because of bad weather.
- Super Lite Dry: Water repellent and windbreaking
- HeatMaxx: Stretchability and thermoregulation
- Carbon-X Mesh: Made with carbon fibers, its compressive properties help blood circulation to increase resistance to fatigue.
- Power Mesh: Four-way stretchability, extreme breathability and quick drying.
- Additional layer of Super Lite Dry at front and back: Offers protection against water and wind
- Stretch trim on bib straps
- 4"/10 cm comfort zip with inner flap and zip garage: For fast and easy "pit stops"
- 7"/18 cm ankle zips with inner flaps: Protect, add comfort and allow for easy removal
- Reflective accents
- 5 Motion Chamois
- Weather: Cold/Wind
- Sizing Chart
MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionThe Course Elite Bib are the ultimate performance tights for colder temperatures. The combination of Super Light Dry and HeatMaxx fabrics provides protection against wind and water as well as heat retention, while the combination of Carbon-X Mesh and Power Mesh provides muscle compression and support, flexibility, breathability and incomparable comfort. The stretch trim on the bib straps, 4"/10 cm comfort zip for fast and easy pits stops, and the 7"/18 cm ankle zips for easy removal make them convenient and even more comfortable.
Write Your Own Review