Style number : 1020869
TechIf your first priority is to be aerodynamic on your bike, the Course M-2 Race is the jersey you need. Developed in partnership with the aerodynamics experts at Alphamantis, it's designed to slice through the air. When gutter stabs are frequent, you want to have all the odds in your favor. Wind tunnel and track testing has shown that the Course M-2 Race can shave off up to a second per kilometer compared to standard bike jerseys. In addition, the laser finish at the sleeves gives your arms full freedom of movement while still keeping the fabric close to the skin. Although it's first and foremost designed to help you save energy when you're up against the wind, the Course M-2 Race also does very well to keep you dry in hot weather. It's an evolutionary marvel in cycling jerseys.
- CB Mondo: Four-way stretch micro-filament known for its softness and comfort.
- CB M-2 : Developed in collaboration with the Canadian Cycling team, this fabric is THE most aerodynamic you can get.
- Grid 70 Air: This lightest woven mesh is super soft and stretchable. 70 g/m2
- Kite Mesh : Lightweight, ensures optimal moisture management and keeps you dry.
- CB Mondo RF: Four-way stretch micro-filament known for its softness and comfort. Reflective pattern for additional safety.
- coldblack® treatment reflects UV rays to keep you cool
- Perforated rear gripper keeps jersey in place
- Full-length zip
- Laser-finished, aero arms
- 3 floating rear pockets reduce tension and facilitate access when filled
- Multimedia sweatproof pocket
- RTR reflective rear panel
- Reflective accents
- Racer Fit
- UPF/SPF 50
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on- bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. Ample cut designed to fit a variety of body shapes with plenty of breathing room for the torso, shoulders and arms. MEN'S SIZE CHART - RACER FIT (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionThe Course M-2 Race Jersey is engineered for extreme performance, without compromising on comfort. Advanced, aerodynamically-optimised fabrics combine with superb moisture wicking capabilities – for a streamlined fit that will keep you comfortable and dry. Developed with the summer cyclist in mind, coldblack® technology effectively blocks the build-up of heat generated by UV rays, allowing for superb temperature control – even on dark-coloured gear. Aero sleeves and a laser-finished hem on the arms ensure minimal wind resistance – marginal gains for shaving seconds from your personal best. Moisture-blocking material used on the interior of the pocket will protect your devices from sweat build-up, while all three rear pockets are unsecured at the bottom – designed to boost ventilation and avoid tension, even when you’re fully loaded. The full-length front zipper features a comfort trim, to prevent irritation of the skin when you’re going all out. Reflective inserts give enhanced visibility for added safety when riding at night, while the super-light perforated gripper on the rear hem prevents the jersey from shifting in place.
4 Customer Review(s)This kit checked all the boxes for me and bought a second kit within days of trying the first one! I prefer it to the top end Rapha or Capo kits that I own. First reason is the fit, which a true race fit that is comfortably compressive. The jersey materials are robust, but light and breathable. The design of the pockets is the best I have found in terms of avoiding any sagging plus also having a port for headphones. Finally going on looks alone it is one of the cleanest kits I've owned. Will likely be buying a 3rd kit soon...
Quality Price ValueWhen I first put the jersey on, I was not convinced on the fit. I was worried that I might have gotten a size too small. Once I started riding and I realized how comfortable it was. The aero fit fit is awesome and there is plenty of room in the back pockets to hold plenty of food and a tube. I was surprised how cool the fabric kept me on the hot & humid rides so far. Quality Price ValueAt first, I was a bit self-conscious and worried about the tight fit. The jersey is very tight but it's so stretchy that it's no problem once you start wearing it. I feel absolutely no constriction of movement or breathing. Initially i didn't really like the zipper and low neck but now I wish ALL of my jerseys were like this. When going hard i just love how the zipper is nowhere near my neck so that I feel absolutely no interference with breathing.
I am 164 lbs, 5'10" and wear medium across the board but sized up to L with this piece. It's still a good fit but I think I could have stayed with the medium given how elastic the jersey is.
Quality Price ValueThis Jersey is a perfect fit. The race cut makes for a very comfortable piece of cycling kit. It is super aerodynamic yet it is not too tight in any one spot.
My favorite feature is the floating pockets! It might sound strange at first, but after you've got a full days worth of food, flat repair materials, and personal items you will love it.
This jersey is the choice for any cyclist looking for a pro-level product that delivers the highest quality achievable!
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review