Style number : 1020793
TechThe wind tunnel-tested Course M-2 Triathlon Jersey is designed for maximum aerodynamics and treated with coldblack® to prevent overheating.
- CB SpeedTech: One of the most aerodynamic fabrics developed. Made of a dimpled mesh construction, this fabric is light, breathable and chlorine-resistant.
- CB M-2 : Developed in collaboration with the Canadian Cycling team, this fabric is THE most aerodynamic you can get.
- coldblack® treatment reflects UV rays to keep you cool
- Aerodynamic: Combines ergonomic fit, performance and comfort
- One-piece technology: Minimum number of seams to enhance aerodynamics and minimize risks of irritation
- Full-length comfort zip: Zip is sewn so teeth pull away from the user to reduce abrasion and chafing
- Inner flap
- Zip garage: Prevents neck irritation
- Comfort-designed neck: Accommodates full range of motion
- Offset shoulder seams: Reduce pressure when worn with a wetsuit
- Laser-finished, aero arms
- Back reflective accents
- Racer Fit
- UPF/SPF 50
- Wind Tunnel Tested
- Alphamantis Aero Technology
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on- bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. Ample cut designed to fit a variety of body shapes with plenty of breathing room for the torso, shoulders and arms. MEN'S SIZE CHART - RACER FIT (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionThe Course M-2 Triathlon Jersey is designed for maximum aerodynamics. CB M-2 fabric at the sleeves is proven in wind-tunnel to improve aerodynamics on the bike as well as providing protection from sun. The full length zip allows maximum ventilation on the run while allowing athletes to put the jersey in T1 (transition from swim to bike) in non-wetsuit events. The one-piece CB Speedtech body ensures a minimal number of seams, eliminating friction points. Both fabrics are treated with coldblack® that allows the heat to be reflected and prevents overheating, and offer UPF/SPF 50 protection from the sun.
4 Customer Review(s)After some significant chafing on the inside of my biceps from my sleeveless jersey on my last race I thought it was time to try sleeves. This jersey was incredibly comfortable, fit under my wetsuit with no problems and no arm chafing on the run. I am very happy with this purchase.
Quality Price ValueAfter being disappointed by competitors products, I found this sleeved Tri race jersey and thought I'd take a chance. I am a larger triathlete in chest and arms and the other tops were way too tight in the bicept area. The sleeves on this product are snug but the material is comfortable. The full zipper is great when coming out of the water with wet skin. No fluttering of the material when going fast on the bike. And again comfortable when transitioning to the run. I'd like it more if a small pocket was incorporated in the lower back but guess that would take away from the full aerodynamics of the jersey. I'd buy another and recommend it to a fellow athlete. Quality Price ValueI was a bit hesitant in the beginning. However, when i tried it on, it felt like a second skin. it was comfortable and breathable. It gives you maximum ventilation while racing. the best part is that it protects you from the sun. It feels amazing. Quality Price ValueThis thing fits so comfortably its like I have nothing on at all. I thought sleeves were weird at first but now I don't know how I ever wore jerseys without them. You will for sure feel faster on your bike. Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review