Style number : 1020784
TechThe Course Superleggera 2 jersey offers ultimate performance in hot weather thanks to ultra light fabrics that provide exceptional breathability.
- CB Mondo: Four-way stretch micro-filament known for its softness and comfort
- Microsens Mesh: Lightweight microfiber mesh enhances comfort and moisture-wicking.
- Lightsens Mesh: Comfort and moisture evacuation
- coldblack® treatment reflects UV rays for cooling
- Super light jersey: Only 114 g (4 oz) for a medium size
- Full-length invisible zip: Supple and light, allows maximum ventilation
- Zip garage: Prevents neck irritation
- Pre-shaped shoulders: Enhance comfort in cycling position
- Laser-finished, aero arms
- 3 angled rear pockets with reflective trim: Allow easy access
- Multimedia sweatproof pocket
- Perforated rear gripper keeps jersey in place
- Front and back reflective accents
- Racer Fit
- Feather Weight
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. WOMEN'S SIZE CHART - RACER FIT (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionThe Women’s Course Superleggera 2 Jersey is a high-performance, hot-weather jersey created for elite road cyclists. The jersey is constructed in moisture-wicking fabrics that are engineered to move sweat away from the body and keep you cool – no matter how hard you push yourself. Innovative Coldblack® technology adds to the cooling effect by inhibiting the heat build-up usually caused by UV rays – and it even works on dark-coloured gear. Weighing in at just 114 grams, this is a featherweight addition to your arsenal of cycling gear. A full-length zip adds adjustable breathability, when you need that little bit extra ventilation. The angled cut of the three back pockets allows for easy access to your mid-ride essentials, while a double-walled, sweat-proof pocket protects your electrical devices and allows for a headphone wire to be routed through the inside of the jersey. Pre-shaped shoulders enhance comfort when you’re riding in the drops and pushing hard, with a laser-finished hem providing improved aerodynamics. Reflective trims on the front, back and pocket add low-light visibility to keep you safe and seen when riding at night, while a super-light perforated gripper on the back hem keeps the jersey’s fit in place.
2 Customer Review(s)This jersey is super light, very ventilated and most importantly, comfortable! Perfect for those long and hot summer road rides.
Quality Price ValueThis jersey fits true to size and is very well ventilated for optimal air flow. The sleek seamless sleeves stay in place and are very aerodynamic. The light material helps me stay cool on any ride! Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review