Style number : 1039316
- Tech-Denim: Abrasion resistant and waterproof
- 550 FP down insulation: 90% down, 10% feathers
- Fleece inner collar and upper back
- Down: Protects from extreme cold
- Sealed seams: Keep you dry
- Removable insulated hood with detachable synthetic fur: Animal-friendly material provides warmth and versatility of garment
- Front 2-way zip with inner and outer flaps: Increases protection against wind and cold
- 2 front pockets with reversed zip and integrated flap: Offer comfort and protection against bad weather
- Elasticized back waist: Fit adapts to a wider range of body shapes
- Articulated elbows
- Velcro adjustable wrists
- HeatMaxx inner cuffs: Increase comfort and ease of movement
- Inner pocket system
- Weather: Cold/Rain/Wind
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. WOMEN'S SIZE CHART - STANDARD FIT (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionThe Delta coat is so warm and comfortable that, if you didn’t already, you might start loving winter! Abrasion-resistant and waterproof Tech-Denim, a tight weave with a natural denim look, has a hydrophilic membrane enhances moisture vapor transmission for a good breathability and provides very good waterproofness for a complete protection from winter conditions. For maximum cold protection, a down 550 FP insulation made with 90% duck down and 10% feathers is approximately 3 times warmer than synthetic insulation. Although the insulated hood with detachable synthetic fur brings additional warmth, we’ve made it removable to create a versatile garment that you can adapt to your needs.
Write Your Own Review