Style number : 1060189
TechThese high performance tights offer a close fit and ease of movement for endurance training.
- Light WindDry 2: Waterproof and windbreaking
- Vertexx DWR: Stretchability and thermoregulation
- Additional layer of Light WindDry 2 at front and lower back of legs: Offers wind protection
- Elastic waist with drawstring
- Articulated knees with opening: Allow for flexibility and accommodate motion
- 9"/23 cm ankle zips
- Front reflective piping
- Back and bottom reflective accents
- Weather: Cold/Wind
- Sizing Chart
MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionThe Element tights offer a good balance between moisture management and warmth, thanks to the Vertexx fabric, a 4-way stretch knit of opaque construction with a brushed back that improves heat retention. An additional layer of Light WindDry 2 at the front and lower back of legs offers protection from wind and water. The articulated knees provide flexibility and ease of motion, while the elastic waist with drawstring and ankle grippers maintain a good fit. 9"/23 cm ankle zips allow an easy removal.
1 Customer Review(s)Use these over my LG shorts during winter rides here in Wisconsin. This is my 2nd winter using them and they are holding up well. If you don't like squeezing into tights, this is the way to go.
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review