Style number : 1020871
TechThe Elite M-2 RTR Jersey is the first of our collection to offer all the technologies of a high-end jersey in a standard fit. Designed to make you faster while keeping you visible on the road, the jersey uses a combination of five different fabrics that come together to keep you cooler, dryer, and more aero. The concept that a dark jersey is a hot jersey is refuted with the use of innovative coldblack® technology. This material actually reflects UV rays to reduce heat even on dark fabrics. By using high performance fabrics in certain zones and laser-finished, aero-optimized sleeves, you get a low-profile fit without any extra fabric flapping in the wind. A sweatproof pocket keeps your phone dry as you hammer on, and because keeping you safe and visible on the road is important to us, the jersey includes strategically placed reflective inserts and front reflective accents from our RTR family of products. #ReclaimTheRoad is our plan to help you stay visible and safe.
- CB Carbon Slick: Quick-drying, breathable and chlorine-resistant. The addition of carbon fiber helps enhance blood circulation and procures antistatic properties.
- CB Mondo RF: Four-way stretch micro-filament known for its softness and comfort. Reflective pattern for additional safety.
- CB M-2 : Developed in collaboration with the Canadian Cycling team, this fabric is THE most aerodynamic you can get.
- Grid 70 Air: This lightest woven mesh is super soft and stretchable. 70 g/m2
- Kite Mesh : Lightweight, ensures optimal moisture management and keeps you dry.
- coldblack® treatment reflects UV rays to keep you cool
- Perforated rear gripper keeps jersey in place
- Full-length zip
- Laser-finished, aero arms
- 3 angled rear pockets with reflective trim and extra Enviro pocket
- Zippered multimedia sweatproof pocket
- RTR reflective rear panel, sleeves and pockets
- Reflective accents
- Standard Fit
- UPF/SPF 50
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. Ample cut designed to fit a variety of body shapes with plenty of breathing room for the torso, shoulders and arms. MEN'S SIZE CHART - STANDARD FIT (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionThe Elite M2 RTR Jersey is designed to make you faster while keep you visible on the road. The jersey uses a combination of five different fabrics that come together to keep you cooler, dryer, and more aero. The conception that a dark jersey is a hot jersey is upended with the use of innovative Coldblack technology. This material actually reflects UV rays to reduce heat even on dark fabrics. The By using compression fabric in certain zones and laser-finished, aero-optimized sleeves, you get a low-profile fit without any extra fabric flapping in the wind. And, just to make sure you are entertained while you hammer along, the sweat-proof pocket keeps your phone (and your tunes) dry. For Mother Nature, our enviro pocket is a handy place to stash used gel packs and bar wrappers until you can get to a trash can. Keeping you safe and visible on the road is important to us and the jersey includes strategically placed reflective inserts and front/reflective accents from our RTR family of products. #ReclaimTheRoad is our plan to help you stay visible and safe.
Write Your Own Review