Style number : 1032327
TechMerge ultra-breathability with the just the right amount of technicality and adopt the Enertec jacket as a favorite for your winter adventures and training sessions. Keep your core warm while moisture evacuates through the back thanks to a highly ventilated brushed fabric. The numerous front pockets, high enough to wear a waist pack, combined to a large back pocket are convenient to secure all your gear. This well-thought style works like a champ for cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, and for all your cold-weather activities.
- Enertec: Breathable, tear resistant, DWR softshell
- Vertexx: Stretchability and thermoregulation
- Drytex®: Retains body heat
- Full-length reversed zip with inner flap and garage
- Soft collar top: Enhances comfort during activities
- Pockets located higher to allow access while wearing a belt bag
- Multimedia chest pocket and 1 rear pocket with reversed zips
- Stretchable cuffs
- Hem with elasticized drawstring
- Reflective accents
- XC Standard Fit
- Weather: Cold/Wind
- Sizing Chart
Same as XC Standard Fit.
1" shorter than XC Standard Fit.
Technical fit and anatomic construction developed to complement a full range of motion. Design and construction optimize mobility for high aerobic activities. Versatile fit that can accommodate base layers.
It is neither snug nor loose, but intended for recreational aerobic activities.
MEN'S SIZE CHART - XC STANDARD FIT (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionIf you want to get the most out of your training session, you need gear that works just as hard as you do. Made with strategically-located technical fabrics, the Enertec Jacket is designed to keep you warm without retaining any unwanted moisture. An inner flap and a Durable Water Resistant finish provide extra protection from the elements, while the jacket’s multiple pockets, including a multimedia pocket to channel your device’s wires inside the jacket, allow you to comfortably carry all your training essentials. In addition, the 2 front pockets are positioned higher to accommodate a waist belt bag or a baby carrier harness.
Write Your Own Review