Style number : 1020789
TechSpecifically for mountain bikers, the Epic Jersey is designed to keep you comfortable so you can focus on the terrain.
- Drytex® 2002: 4-way stretch, permanent antibacterial treatment offering freshness and comfort to the rider.
- AirFit Mesh: The semi-opaque structure and lightness of the mesh provide comfort, flexibility and excellent moisture control.
- 9"/23 cm zip
- Accessories for glasses
- 1 rear pocket with zip
- Multimedia pocket
- Permanent antibacterial and antiodor NANO-SILVER technology
- Strategically placed mesh inserts
- Front, back and side reflective accents
- Comfort Fit
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. Ample cut designed to fit a variety of body shapes with plenty of breathing room for the torso, shoulders and arms. MEN'S SIZE CHART - COMFORT FIT (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionSpecifically for mountain bikers, the Epic Jersey is designed to keep you comfortable so you can focus on the trail. Without being baggy, the jersey’s Comfort Fit is an ample cut that offers breathing space for the shoulders, neck, torso and arms. The combination of two moisture-evacuation fabrics, Drytex® 2002 and Airfit Mesh, will help keep your body temperature in check when you’re heading up those steep tracks. And when you need to stop and see things clearer, a cloth sewn inside the jersey lets you clean your glasses or you can hang them on your jersey with a small braid at the neck. At the back of the jersey, a zippered pocket offers safe storage so you can carry your essential items without worrying about dropping them.
Write Your Own Review