Style number : 6820807
TechA great choice for summer riding, the Equipe GT Series Jersey is made with light fabrics and equipped with the new sweatproof multimedia pocket.
- Diamond: Light, textured construction that offers ventilation and very good moisture transfer properties.
- AirFit Mesh: The semi-opaque structure and lightness of the mesh provide comfort, flexibility and excellent moisture control.
- Full-length zip
- 3 angled rear pockets with reflective trim: Allow easy access
- Multimedia sweatproof pocket
- Enviro pocket: Allows to separately store empty gel pouches to eliminate littering
- Elastic hem
- Back reflective accent
- Standard Fit
- UPF/SPF 20
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. Ample cut designed to fit a variety of body shapes with plenty of breathing room for the torso, shoulders and arms. MEN'S SIZE CHART - STANDARD FIT (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionThe Equipe GT Series Cycling Jersey is the perfect choice for summer riding. Constructed in lightweight fabrics with a breathable ventilation mesh underneath the arms – this is a featherweight jersey engineered to keep you cool in the heat. Equipped with a dedicated sweat-proof pocket for your electrical devices and a separate litter pocket for used gel wrappers and trash – this jersey is brimming with clever features. A full-length front zip allows you to let in a little extra air when you’re really working hard, while the three back pockets benefit from a slightly-angled cut for easy access to all your mid-ride essentials. Reflective accents on the back improve nighttime visibility – to keep you safe and seen.
Write Your Own Review