Style number : 6858317
Motion Airgel - Men Motion Airgel - Women TOP SHEET Made with CUPRON fabric. The copper content of Cupron fabric helps reduce irritation to the skin, provides antimicrobial properties, can help promote wound healing and provides anti-allergen properties. Long-lasting effect throughout the life of the product. CONSTRUCTION Comfortable chamois, ideal for long rides. Perforated gel inserts offer comfort and breathability. Multi-thickness perforated high-density foam for better moisture evacuation. Long-term antibacterial properties. Vents at the front help maintain breathability without sacrificing comfort. Central channel shaped to relieve pressure from the urethra(men only). A deep slit an the back is bridged by vented mesh to allow for multidirectional motion and amazing comfort. Developed with B.E.M. (Beveled Edge Molding) high-density perforated memory foam. This technology eliminates drastic drops of heights from one area to the other, resulting in a smooth transition without pinching points to eliminate chafing. Ergo Air® concept for maximum ventilation Louis Garneau patented ergonomic shape. International patent pending.
Beveled Edge Molding
High-density perforated memory foam and gel
TechIf you're taking on a long day of riding, The Equipe Motion Bib will give you the performance and comfort you need to keep going.
- POWER + LYCRA® fiber: Our most popular compressive fabric is designed to fit muscle shape and provide maximum support for muscular fibers
- Pro + LYCRA® fiber: Support and shape recovery
- Power Mesh: Four-way stretchability, extreme breathability and quick drying
- Ergonomic fit: Pre-shaped to fit and support the body in motion
- Stretch trim on bib straps
- 1 rear pocket (for bib only)
- Inseam: 11.25"/28.5 cm
- Seamless inner leg: Reduces bulkiness and excess material that causes saddle bunching
- Powerband: Compressive cuff that reduces lower leg pressure and provides support without restricting circulation
- Flatlock seams
- Back reflective accents
- Compressive Fit
- Motion Airgel Chamois
- Sizing Chart
Styles need to fit tightly to the body to provide the maximum muscle support. MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionOur Equipe Motion Cycling Bib shorts will keep you going strong on a long day of riding, no matter how hard you push yourself. The ergonomic, pre-shaped fit is designed to strengthen your body in motion, with a Powerband on the leg that acts as a compressive cuff – to reduce pressure in your lower leg and boost your muscles’ capacity, without reducing bloodflow. Stretch trim on the straps adds to the overall comfort of the shorts, while the flatlock seams eliminate irritation and reduce chafing. A seamless inner leg reduces bulkiness and prevents excess material getting bunched up around the saddle. Reflective accents on the back improve low-light visibility, for improved safety when riding at night. The Motion AirGel chamois is specifically designed for enduring comfort on longer rides. Perforated gel inserts deliver great comfort, while the fabric includes small quantities of copper – which helps fight odor, aids rehabilitation and reduces skin irritation. Vents at the top aid breathability without reducing comfort.
4 Customer Review(s)Garneau shorts fit me well and I own several, both bib and non-bib shorts. These shorts are a good value. They also come in some nice colors, other than plain black. Good leg compression, straps are lightweight and unobtrusive. Fit is true to size - if you wear a large in other Garneau shorts, these will fit.
Quality Price ValueI like these cycling bibs, but do not love them. The fit is excellent with the right amount of compression, and the inseam length is great for tall people. However, I find that for rides longer than 30 miles the chamois is not very comfortable. For anything less than 40 miles they're fine, but any longer rides I would choose shorts with a more comfortable chamois. Quality Price ValueThese are my favorite bibs from a few years ago. The Equipe Team racing series in red/black/white.
So I got these as recommended by LG support as the replacement with the same look/feel. I wore a Large in the old ones because they ran small and were snug. I only got a Medium in the new ones. Still a good snug fit as opposed to some bibs that feel like they cover you but don't have any compression.
New chamois that works great. It needs a ride or two to break in.
Overall a great bib for long rides with lots of compression to help your legs out.
Quality Price ValueI have owned a number of bib shorts but the Garneau's are my favorites. The quality and the price beats all the rest hands down.
Received them in the mail and put them on and rode 70 miles, no issues at all. Great fit and feel. You'll love them!
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review