Style number : 1020525
- Pro Cool: Enhanced airflow
- Mesh: Ventilation
- Full-length zip
- 4 rear pockets with reflective accents, including 2 angled pockets and 2 mesh pockets: Enhance visibility, easy to access and provide additional breathability
- Multimedia pocket
- Flatlock seams: Enhanced comfort
- Powerband at arms
- Mini-light tab: Allows to easily attach an illumination device
- Signature silicone gripper at hem
- Front, back and sleeve reflective accents
- Racer Fit
- UPF/SPF 50
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. Ample cut designed to fit a variety of body shapes with plenty of breathing room for the torso, shoulders and arms. MEN'S SIZE CHART - STANDARD FIT (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionThe simple styling combined with Pro Cool fabric makes this cycling jersey a winner. CoolPlus® fiber transfers the moisture to outer fabric preventing the fiber from sticking to the wearer’s skin. Keeping you comfortable, the fabric itself is dry to the touch even when wet.
1 Customer Review(s)I've used this jersey for a good part of this summer. I ride early in the morning so I always worry about visibility. This bright orange jersey makes sure that motorists see me from far away :) The weight is great for an early morning ride during a humid, hot summer. I have not had any issues with the full length zipper. I'm very pleased with the quality and happy that I bought it when it was on sale. P.S. I bought another ... so I now have two of these.
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review