Style number : 1020875
TechWhen riding our Evans Classic Jersey, you can be comfortable and look good at the same time. A classically-designed piece available in four colorways, combined with the latest in cycling apparel technology, makes the Evans an instant favorite. The Evans Classic will keep you dry and cool on those long summer tempo rides with our Lite IceFit fabric that provides a cooling effect
- LITE IceFit: Light, antibacterial microfiber that transforms sweat into a cooling agent.
- AirFit Mesh: The semi-opaque structure and lightness of the mesh provide comfort, flexibility and excellent moisture control.
- Silicone gripper at hem
- Full-length zip
- 3 rear pockets with reflective trim
- Multimedia pocket
- Reflective accents
- Standard Fit
- UPF/SPF 50
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. Ample cut designed to fit a variety of body shapes with plenty of breathing room for the torso, shoulders and arms. MEN'S SIZE CHART - STANDARD FIT (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionYou can be comfortable and still look good while riding in our Evans Classic Jersey. A classically designed piece of kit in four styles, combined with the latest in cycling apparel technology, makes the Evans an instant favorite. The Evans Classic will keep you dry and cool on those long summer tempo rides with our Lite IceFit fabric that provides a cooling effect. Not only does the jersey keep you dry but your phone will stay humidity-free as well thanks to the new sweat-proof multimedia pocket. The full-length zipper makes it easy to get on or off and the Signature silicone gripper at the hem keeps the jersey in place while riding. Additional features include 3 back pockets with reflective trim, 50 UPF/SPF protection, and front and back reflective accents. Stay classy and cool this summer no matter how hard the efforts are in the Evans Classic Jersey.
Write Your Own Review