Style number : 1406255
TechWhether you prefer gliding on or pedaling in the snow, stay safe and comfortable so you can fully enjoy the winter.
- Weight: 12.4 oz/350 g
- Certifications: ASTM F2040 / CPSC 1203 for fat-bike riding
- Vents: 10
- In-Mold construction: Industrial process binding the microplastic and polystyrene together to add superior mechanical properties to these materials
- Evacuation channels: To prevent the eyewear from misting up, evacuation channels located above the forehead guide facial heat through the helmet's ventilation holes
- Spiderlock® Creo: Stabilizing device with a Micro Dial system for a one-handed quick and tight adjustment
- Cushioned fitting hat: Comfortable, removable and machine washable
- Detachable earpads for cold protection: Removable for the warmest winter days, they keep the ears warm and comfortable in cold weather conditions
- Rubber goggle fastener: This flexible fastener adapts to all sizes of ski goggle straps and keeps them firmly in place during your activities
- S: 6 5/8 - 7 7/8 hat size, 20 7/8 - 23 3/4 in, 53 - 55 cm
- M: 7 - 7 1/4 hat size, 22 - 22 7/8 in, 56 - 58 cm
- L: 7 3/8 - 7 5/8 hat size, 23 1/4 - 24 in, 59 - 61 cm
- Sizing Chart
WINTER HELMETS SIZE HAT SIZE INCHES CM S 6 5/8 - 7 7/8 20 7/8 - 21 3/4 53 - 55 M 7 - 7 1/4 22 - 22 7/8 56 - 58 L 7 3/8 - 7 5/8 23 1/4 - 24 59 - 61
Head Circumference: Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
DescriptionThe Ghost helmet features the Spiderlock Creo retention system that can be easily adjusted using just one hand for a comfortable fit. The helmet's in-mold construction includes evacuation channels to ensure your head is well protected from impacts without overheating. Detachable earpads shield from the cold but can be removed for warmer winter conditions, and a rubber goggle fastener at the back keeps your goggles in place.
Write Your Own Review