Style number : 1054118
PRO-MAX Flex - Boys PRO-MAX Flex - Girls TOP SHEET 88% polyester, 12% spandex top layer for better moisture management and good stretchability. CONSTRUCTION 4-way stretch premolded padding provides a better fit while riding. High-density foam for a better support. Seamless construction eliminates pinching points and chafing.
TechThe Radius' sewn-in innershorts provide on-the-saddle comfort for young roadies or mountain bikers.
- Rhino: 2-way stretch breathable woven fabric with DWR treatment.
- AirFit Mesh: The semi-opaque structure and lightness of the mesh provide comfort, flexibility and excellent moisture control.
- Sewn-in mesh innershorts with chamois, Powerband and a 5"/12.5 cm inseam
- Elastic waist with drawstring
- Inseam: 7"/18 cm
- Seamless inner leg: Reduces bulkiness and excess material that causes saddle bunching
- 1 rear pocket with zip and flap
- Back and bottom reflective accents
- ProMax Flex Chamois - Women
- Sizing Chart
JUNIOR SIZE CHART (INCHES) JRXS (6) JRS (8) JRM (10) JRL (12) JRXL (14) (1) CHEST 24½ 26½ 27½ 29 30 (2) WAIST 20½ 22½ 23½ 24½ 25½ (3) HIPS 24½ 28 29½ 31 32½ (4) INSEAM 20½ 22½ 25½ 28 29 (5) BODY LENGTH 42 47 49 51 55½
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionThe Girl’s Radius Shorts deliver excellent comfort for budding world champs! Whether she’s into mountain biking or riding on the road, the sewn-in inner shorts with a cushioned chamois will keep her comfortable in the saddle so she can focus on having fun. The fabrics used are tough and durable, while the mesh material inside delivers good breathability. The seamless inner leg prevents excess material getting bunched up around the saddle. The Pro Max Flex chamois is specially designed for kids, with four-way stretchability to give a comfortable transition when they move around in the saddle and constructed in high-density foam for excellent cushioning.
Write Your Own Review