Style number : 1020811
TechThe Grand Tour cycling jersey offers comfort, breathability and moisture management in an ample cut that fits a variety of body shapes.
- AirFit: Light and moisture wicking
- AirFit Mesh: The semi-opaque structure and lightness of the mesh provide comfort, flexibility and excellent moisture control.
- 9"/23 cm zip
- 3 rear pockets
- Front and back reflective accents
- Relax Fit
- UPF/SPF 50
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. Ample cut designed to fit a variety of body shapes with plenty of breathing room for the torso, shoulders and arms. MEN'S SIZE CHART - STANDARD FIT (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionWith its ample cut that fits a variety of body shapes, and available in sizes XS to XL and 1X to 3X, the Grand Tour cycling jersey is designed to offer riders of all shapes and sizes the comfort of a well-fitting jersey without sacrificing breathability and moisture management. Airfit fabric is a jacquard construction that increases air circulation and moisture wicking in addition to offering a good protection from the sun (UPF/SPF 50). Strategically placed Airfit Mesh inserts ensure comfort, flexibility and excellent moisture control. The 9-inch (23 cm) zip also aids in ventilation while making the jersey easy to slip on and off. 3 back pockets offer ample storage for your riding essentials and an elastic hem keeps the jersey in place.
Write Your Own Review