Style number : 1023367
TechThe HTO LS Jersey offers the freedom of movement sought after in MTB riding in a technical fabric designed to keep you cool and dry.
- IceFit: Cooling effect, quick-drying, stretchable
- AirFit Mesh: The semi-opaque structure and lightness of the mesh provide comfort, flexibility and excellent moisture control
- 1 rear pocket with zip
- Multimedia pocket
- Mini-stitching: Improves stretchability without restricting movement
- Strategically placed mesh inserts
- Front and back reflective accents
- Comfort Fit
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. Ample cut designed to fit a variety of body shapes with plenty of breathing room for the torso, shoulders and arms. MEN'S SIZE CHART - COMFORT FIT (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionThe HTO LS Jersey is designed for all-around comfort on the trails in a looser Semi-Pro fit that offers the more ample comfort sought for MTB riding. Icefit fabric is a 4-way multi-fiber knit that offers great moisture management, is fast drying and offers UPF/SPF 50 sun protection. Its surface is treated with Icefil, which absorbs body heat and transforms it into a cooling substance. Side panels are made with Airfit Mesh, a light fabric that provides comfort, flexibility and excellent moisture control. In addition to the fabrics, mini-stitching is used to improve stretchability without restricting comfort. A back pocket with zip allows you to safely store your essential items, and reflective accents help you be more visible in low light.
Write Your Own Review