Style number : 1020733
TechThe Icefit cycling jersey is the ideal performance jersey for riding in hot weather.
- IceFit: Cooling effect, quick-drying, stretchable
- AirFit Mesh: The semi-opaque structure and lightness of the mesh provide comfort, flexibility and excellent moisture control
- Gladiator Grip: Maintains fit
- Full-length zip
- 3 angled rear pockets with reflective trim: Allow easy access
- Gladiator grip at hem
- Back and underarm welded mesh air intakes
- Front and back reflective accents
- UPF/SPF 50
- Standard Fit
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. Ample cut designed to fit a variety of body shapes with plenty of breathing room for the torso, shoulders and arms. MEN'S SIZE CHART - STANDARD FIT (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionThe Louis Garneau Icefit is the ideal performance cycling jersey for riding in hot weather. Made with Icefit fabric, it provides 50 UPF/SPF sun protection and is designed to keep you cool thanks to its Icefil-treated surface as well as good moisture management and quick drying properties. Mesh air intakes at the back and underarms plus a full length zip provide additional ventilation, and a Gladiator grip at the hem keeps the jersey in place.
5 Customer Review(s)I'm a big fan of Garneau kit and have several bibs and jerseys. Unfortunately, this jersey, in a medium, was a full inch shorter than my other jerseys. Let me say, though, I have a very long torso. I'm 6'1" tall with a 32" inseam. According to Garneau sizing charts, I'm a Medium everywhere except torso length, where I'm an XL. The other jerseys are usable, especially with bibs, but minus the extra inch this one was just too short. Had to return it.
Quality Price ValueI have a long torso. By Garneau sizing guides, I'm a medium everywhere, except torso length, where I'm XL (6'1" 32" inseam, 170 lbs). To date I've been able to get away with medium Garneau jerseys, but this one was a full inch shorter, and I don't have the inch to spare. Had to send it back:( Quality Price ValueFit and finish is great. My experience is LG clothing runs small. I typically wear a large in street clothes, but the XL worked fine (6'1" 44" chest, 200 lbs.)This jersey has a slightly more relaxed fit, not the super tight like the racing style. Having received it just as the weather is cooling, I haven't had a chance to see how the "ice" feature works for cooling in the summer heat. The design and ventilation sure looks promising. I liked it enough to purchase a second one of a different color. Quality Price ValueLoved the jersey - great looks and fabric. Unfortunately for me it ran a bit smaller than I had expected so I had to return it - my loss.
RESPONSE FROM GARNEAU:
If you ever have fit questions, we are happy to help clarify. Search our site for "sizing charts" and you'll get to the page that helps.
Quality Price ValueRecently purchased the IceFit Cycling Jersey on sale a few weeks ago. Quite possibly the BEST Jersey I have purchased in the past 6-months. At 6'0" 192lbs (43" chest) -- the XL is just about a perfect fit...and the bright Yellow on Black visually stands out, a great safety feature. Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review