Style number : 1032325
- Sismik: Waterproof, windbreaking, breathable
- Vertexx: 4-way stretch opaque construction light knit with brushed back
- Perforated Sismik: Strategically placed to evacuate excess heat during intense activities
- Full-length zip
- Inner flap
- Zip garage: Prevents neck irritation
- 2 front pockets with zip
- Flex zone at neck: Stretchable section at the back of the neck that allows freedom of movement without creating pressure
- Articulated elbows
- Vertexx inner cuffs: Increase comfort and ease of movement
- Signature silicone gripper at hem
- Stretch anatomic panel: Increases the range of motion, provides flexibility and ventilation
- Front, back and sleeve reflective accents
- XC Racer Fit
- Sizing Chart
Sizing ChartFIT GUIDE
Measurements all around
MEN SIZE CHARTS Slim Fit XS S M L XL XXL 3XL 1 CHEST MEASUREMENT 32-34 in.81-86 cm 35-37 in.89-94 cm 38-40 in.96-101 cm 40-42 in.101-106 cm 42-44 in.106-111 cm 44-46 in.111-116 cm 46-48 in.116-122 cm 2 WAIST MEASUREMENT 28-30 in.71-76 cm 30-32 in.76-81 cm 32-34 in.81-86 cm 34-36 in.86-91 cm 36-38 in.91-96 cm 38-40 in.96-101 cm 40-42 in.101-106 cm 3 HIPS MEASUREMENT 32-34 in.81-86 cm 35-37 in.89-94 cm 38-40 in.96-101 cm 40-42 in.101-106 cm 42-44 in.106-111 cm 44-46 in.111-116 cm 46-48 in.116-122 cm 4 INSEAM 30 in.76 cm 31 in.79 cm 32 in.81 cm 33 in.84 cm 33 in.84 cm 33 in.84 cm 33 in.84 cm
Close-fitting garment designed to provide aerodynamics in a cycling position.
For a less compressive feel on the body, upsize.
DescriptionThe Johannsen is the perfect jacket for high-intensity outdoor winter sports. While it offers protection from wind and water as well as body heat retention, it also provides breathability and features strategically placed inserts that will help evacuate excess heat. Sismik fabric offers protection from the elements thanks to excellent waterproof and windproof properties, while its microperforated polyurethane membrane allows good moisture evacuation. The opaque construction and brushed back of the Vertexx fabric help improve body heat retention. Stretchable panels, flex zones and articulated elbows ensure maximum freedom of movement and comfort.
1 Customer Review(s)I've traditionally used windbreaker-style running jackets in the past, so moving to this was a huge step up. The fit is far better, snug and form-fitting, rather than billowing with wind gusts.
I easily and comfortably ran with just a long-sleeved wick shirt under this jacket in weather slightly below freezing (with a wind chill). I anticipate this would still be ideal to around -8 or even -12C and still be comfortable.
I got it on a great Black Friday sale so the value for my money was even greater. Highly recommend!
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review