Style number : 1032325
- Sismik: Waterproof, windbreaking, breathable
- Vertexx: Stretchability and thermoregulation
- Perforated Sismik: Strategically placed to evacuate excess heat during intense activities
- Full-length zip
- Inner flap
- Zip garage: Prevents neck irritation
- 2 front pockets with reversed zip
- Flex zone at neck: Stretchable section at the back of the neck that allows freedom of movement without creating pressure
- Articulated elbows
- Vertexx inner cuffs: Increase comfort and ease of movement
- Signature silicone gripper at hem
- Stretch anatomic panel: Increases the range of motion, provides flexibility and ventilation
- Front, back and sleeve reflective accents
- XC Racer Fit
- Sizing Chart
Same as XC Standard Fit.
1" shorter than XC Standard Fit.
Technical fit and anatomic construction developed to complement a full range of motion. Design and construction optimize mobility for high aerobic activities. Versatile fit that can accommodate base layers.
It is neither snug nor loose, but intended for recreational aerobic activities.
MEN'S SIZE CHART - XC RACER FIT (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionThe Johannsen is the perfect jacket for high-intensity outdoor winter sports. While it offers protection from wind and water as well as body heat retention, it also provides breathability and features strategically placed inserts that will help evacuate excess heat. Sismik fabric offers protection from the elements thanks to excellent waterproof and windproof properties, while its microperforated polyurethane membrane allows good moisture evacuation. The opaque construction and brushed back of the Vertexx fabric help improve body heat retention. Stretchable panels, flex zones and articulated elbows ensure maximum freedom of movement and comfort.
Write Your Own Review