Style number : 1058359
Mini Dryfleece - Men Mini Dryfleece - Women Lightweight quick drying fleece chamois. Provides a good protection on the bike.
TechPerfect for junior triathletes, the Jr Comp 2 collection offers brilliant performance and comfort. The fabric will resist the long-term effects of exposure to chlorine giving it fantastic durability and value, while the flatlock seams eliminate chafing and skin irritation. Comfortable armholes and neck mean kids can move freely throughout the bike, swim and run sections of the race.
- Endurexx: Chlorine-resistant and soft to the touch for more comfort. Great stretchability that adapts to all shapes.
- 12"/30.5 cm invisible zip
- 1 rear pocket
- Comfort-designed armholes and neck: Accommodate full range of motion
- Built-in chamois
- Powerband: Compressive cuff that reduces lower leg pressure and provides support without restricting circulation
- Flatlock seams
- Reflective accents
- Inseam: 5"/12.5 cm
- Standard Fit
- Mini DryFleece Light Chamois
- UPF/SPF 50
- Sizing Chart
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. JUNIOR SIZE CHART - COMFORT FIT (INCHES) JRXS (6) JRS (8) JRM (10) JRL (12) JRXL (14) (1) CHEST 24½ 26½ 27½ 29 30 (2) WAIST 20½ 22½ 23½ 24½ 25½ (3) HIPS 24½ 28 29½ 31 32½ (4) INSEAM 20½ 22½ 25½ 28 29 (5) BODY LENGTH 42 47 49 51 55½
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionPerfect for junior triathletes, the Comp 2 Suit offers brilliant performance and comfort. The fabric will resist the long-term effects of exposure to chlorine giving it fantastic durability and value, while the flatlock seams eliminate chafing and skin irritation. The back pocket is big enough to store energy gels or an MP3 player, with a hole for headphone wires to be routed through the inside of the suit. Comfortable armholes and neck mean kids can move freely throughout the bike, swim and run sections of the race. The suit features a built-in chamois for extra comfort and also provides protection from the sun up to UPF/SPF 50.
Write Your Own Review