Style number : 1020378
- Endurexx: Chlorine-resistant and soft to the touch for more comfort. Great stretchability that adapts to all shapes.
- 12"/30.5 cm invisible zip
- 1 rear pocket: Fits phone, mp3 player, or gels
- Multimedia pocket
- Flatlock seams: Enhanced comfort
- Comfort-designed armholes and neck: Accommodate full range of motion
- Front and back reflective logos
- Standard Fit
- UPF/SPF 50
- Sizing Chart
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. JUNIOR SIZE CHART - STANDARD FIT (INCHES) JRXS (6) JRS (8) JRM (10) JRL (12) JRXL (14) (1) CHEST 24½ 26½ 27½ 29 30 (2) WAIST 20½ 22½ 23½ 24½ 25½ (3) HIPS 24½ 28 29½ 31 32½ (4) INSEAM 20½ 22½ 25½ 28 29 (5) BODY LENGTH 42 47 49 51 55½
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionFunctional for young ones, the Jr Comp Sleeveless Triathlon top can be worn in pools, has a comfort designed armholes and neck, and is sure to make your child look and race like a winner.
Write Your Own Review