Style number : 6620786
TechThe Junior Equipe Jersey provides young cyclists with the comfort and protection of a technical jersey in an appealing race-inspired look.
- Light Micro-Airdry®: Made of small honeycombs to increase airflow and wick moisture. UPF 30
- 15"/38 cm invisible zip
- 3 rear pockets
- Rounded collar
- Elastic hem
- Back reflective accent
- Standard Fit
- UPF/SPF 50
- Sizing Chart
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. JUNIOR SIZE CHART - STANDARD FIT (INCHES) JRXS (6) JRS (8) JRM (10) JRL (12) JRXL (14) (1) CHEST 24½ 26½ 27½ 29 30 (2) WAIST 20½ 22½ 23½ 24½ 25½ (3) HIPS 24½ 28 29½ 31 32½ (4) INSEAM 20½ 22½ 25½ 28 29 (5) BODY LENGTH 42 47 49 51 55½
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionInspired by the high-performance competition jerseys in the Garneau Men’s and Women’s ranges, the Junior Equipe Jersey gives your kids a chance to look just like a racer! The front zip makes for easy on-off, while the reflective accent on the back will keep them safe and seen when riding in the low light of summer evenings. Three pockets on the back provide storage space and make the jersey look just like an adult’s, while the elastic hem and rounded collar make it more comfortable. The jersey’s fabric offers excellent sun protection up to UPF/SPF 50, to keep their skin safe.
Write Your Own Review