Style number : 6620541
TechThe Kid Jersey provides young cyclists with the comfort and protection advantages of a technical jersey in designs that they'll want to wear.
- Light Micro-Airdry®: Made of small honeycombs to increase airflow and wick moisture. UPF 30
- 3 rear pockets
- Rounded collar
- Elastic hem
- Back reflective accent
- Standard Fit
- UPF/SPF 30
- Sizing Chart
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. JUNIOR SIZE CHART - STANDARD FIT (INCHES) JRXS (6) JRS (8) JRM (10) JRL (12) JRXL (14) (1) CHEST 24½ 26½ 27½ 29 30 (2) WAIST 20½ 22½ 23½ 24½ 25½ (3) HIPS 24½ 28 29½ 31 32½ (4) INSEAM 20½ 22½ 25½ 28 29 (5) BODY LENGTH 42 47 49 51 55½
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionBrightly designed in a fun range of prints, the Kid Jersey offers plenty of protection to give them the safest start to their cycling journey. Three pockets on the back provide storage space and make the jersey look just like an adult’s, while the elastic hem and rounded collar make it more comfortable for smaller riders. The fabric is light and wicks-moisture away from the body – perfect for keeping them cool on hot summer days racing around the park. The jersey also protects against UV rays up to UPF/SPF 50, to give you some extra peace of mind.
Write Your Own Review