Style number : 1405260
TechDesigned for both the pavement and the trails, the Le Tour helmet is a versatile piece that will keep you protected no matter your riding preferences.
- Certifications: CPSC-ASTM-CEN-AS 2063*
- Vents: 19
- Weight: 9.7 oz/275 g
- In-Mold construction
- Ringlock: Frame ring that ensures the helmet's integrity in the event of impact.
- Evacuation channels: Moisture evacuation channels provide better airflow and moisture wicking.
- Spiderlock® Solo II: Permanent helmet stabilizing system. Its inclination is fixed and it has a headband that completely surrounds the head. It can be easily tightened using only one hand thanks to its dented wheel.
- Steplock divider: Cam locking device to quickly adjust strap position.
- Sealed Airdry® padding: Washable sealed adjustment padding for enhanced durability, and ergonomic design for optimum comfort.
- Reflector decals: Safety first! Reflective stickers will make you more visible near motorists.
- V-Pro system: Receptacle molded into the helmet that allows installing and removing the visor as often as desired. Removable plastic plugs are included to fill the holes when not used.
- Le Tour visor: Specifically designed for the Le Tour helmet, this visor perfectly adapts to its design.
- UA: 6 3/4 - 7 1/2 hat size, 20 1/4 - 23 1/2 in, 54 - 60 cm
- Sizing Chart
CYCLING HELMETS SIZE HAT SIZE INCHES CM UA 6 3/4 - 7 5/8 20 1/4 - 24 54 - 61
Head Circumference: Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
DescriptionThe Le Tour Helmet is an affordable helmet designed for both the pavement and the trails. The Spiderlock Solo II Retention System uses a rack-and-pinion mechanism that tightens the helmet to the head and provides stability. The V-Pro System Visor can be removed and replaced as needed. Rear reflective stickers will provide safety and visibility around motorists.
Write Your Own Review