Style number : 1054123
Profile MTB - Men Profile MTB - Women TOP SHEET Fabric treated with an antibacterial solution to fight the effects of retained moisture, which can increase the growth of bacteria. CONSTRUCTION Developed wiht B.E.M. (Beveled Edge Molding) high-density foam. This technology elimates drastic drops of heights at the edge of the foam, resulting in a smooth transition. Anatomic fit padding designed for mountain biking. 4-way stretch maximizes fit and motion. Seamless construction eliminates pinching points. Patents: U.S. #6,393,618; Can. #2,349,801
Double density foam
TechThe Leeway Shorts are all about giving you maximum mobility with tough, trail-ready materials. The main fabric of the shorts is abrasion-resistant, ready to stand up to anything the mountain has to throw at you. Detachable Drytex® innershorts can be worn with the outer or separately, and include a built-in chamois and Powerband compression band to distribute pressure evenly around your waist.
- Rhino: 2-way stretch breathable woven fabric with DWR treatment
- Detachable Drytex® 2002 innershorts with chamois and Powerband
- Snap loop system: Compatible with LG innershorts and inner bib
- Zip fly with snap and hook-and-eye closure
- Adjustable waist with velcros
- 2 front pockets: 1 pocket with zip for safe storage
- Seamless inner leg to reduce saddle bunching
- Reflective accents
- Inseam: 12"/30.5 cm
- Profile MTB Chamois
- Sizing Chart
MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionThe Leeway Shorts are all about giving you maximum mobility with tough, trail-ready materials. The main fabric of the shorts is abrasion-resistant, ready to stand up to anything the mountain has to throw at it. Detachable Drytex® inner shorts can be worn with the outer, or separately, and include a built-in chamois and Powerband compression band to distribute pressure evenly around your waist. The adjustable tabs on the side fasten with Velcro, so you can fine-tune your fit while out on the ride. Reflective accents on the back will help keep you safe and seen at night, while the two front pockets have enough storage space for your essential cycling items. A seamless inner leg reduces the chance of material getting bunched up around the saddle, while the snap loop fastening system makes these shorts compatible with other Garneau inner shorts and inner bibs. The Profile MTB chamois offers multi-directional stretch, is specially treated with antibacterial solution and features an anatomically-designed fit which is specifically geared toward mountain biking. Seamless construction and the use of memory foam eliminates pinching points and delivers a smooth transition from one on-bike position to the next.
Write Your Own Review