Style number : 1482217
TechThe split finger design offers dexterity for your bike adventure with the warmth of a traditional mitten. A fully waterproof membrane will withstand vigorous outdoor adventures.
- Upper hand: Breathable Twillweave - Softshell
- Palm: Amara
- Patented Ergo Air® concept: Evacuates palm moisture and stabilizes hand temperature
- Insulation: Drytex® lining - 70 g 3M ThinsulateTM interlining at upper hand and 40 g at palm
- Fitted neoprene cuff with velcro closure
- Optimized 3 mm Biogel padding
- 100 % waterproof and windproof Hipora membrane
- 3M reflective piping: High visibility
- Weather: Cold/Rain/Wind
- ErgoAir® Zone
- 3 mm / 1 mm Biogel® Padding
- Insulation index: Heavy
- Moisture transfer: Medium
- Sizing Chart
MEN'S GLOVES (INCHES) SIZE PALM CIRCUMFERENCE HAND LENGTH XS < 7 < 6¾ S 7 - 8 6¾ - 7 M 8 - 9 7 - 7¼ L 9 - 9¾ 7¼ - 7¾ XL 9¾ - 10½ 7¾ - 8¼ XXL 10½ - 11¼ 8¼ - 8¾ 3XL > 11¼ > 8¾
Palm Circumference: Use a flexible measuring tape. Measure your hand at the widest portion of the palm not including the thumb. Do not wrap the tape too tight around your hand.
Hand Length: Measure your hand from the base of the palm, at the wrist, to the tip of your longest finger.
Always try it on: Since we offer a wide range of gloves in different styles and materials, we recommend that you try any glove before buying if possible, to ensure the best fit and comfort.
DescriptionThe split finger design offers dexterity for your ski adventure with the warmth of a traditional mitten. Drytex 3M and Thinsulate lining provide toasty warmth without compromising moisture evacuation. A fitted Neoprene cuff keeps snow and wind from penetrating. A fully waterproof membrane will withstand vigorous outdoor adventures.
Write Your Own Review