Mouse over the image to zoom
Fitness bikes are a great way to train at home. Whether you're looking to stay in shape or optimize your performance, Louis Garneau fitness bikes are perfect.
Style number : 1304576
- DRIVE SYSTEM: Direct chain drive
- EMERGENCY BRAKE: Integrated in the tension adjustment lever
- PEDALS: VP SPD® style clipless or toe clip
- FRONT FENDER: Wheel sweat protector
- HANDLEBAR: Multiposition racing type with easy-to-clean rubber cover
- SADDLE: Adult saddle
- SEAT ADJUSTMENT: Horizontal and vertical micro-adjustment
- PROTECTION: Steel chain cover; axle hardware rust protection covers; polymer sweat guard on top of frame; chrome-plated rust protection on handlebar and seat post; zinc treatment on all metal frame parts for better rust resistance
- BOTTLE HOLDER: (1) Built into the sweat guard
DescriptionFitness bikes are a great way to train at home. Whether you're looking to stay in shape or optimize your performance, Louis Garneau fitness bikes are perfect.
1 Customer Review(s)I have now been "RELIGIOUSLY" using this bike, 3 days a week, since the day I got it, back some 20+ years ago. It has withstood my original 270-ish lb. frame, to my now (quite slimmed down?) 220-ish lb.'s. I'm 58 yrs. young, and I HAD TO start a regular routine of physio-therapy due to a seriously herniated L5/S1 disc and bulging disc issue, with, additional issues of scoliosis, degenerative disc disease, osteoarthritis, followed by a discotomy surgery in 1994 to correct that disc herniation. I NOW, twice weekly, go in for "injection therapy" to 'help', aid in the control of my back pain, where I am administered 20-24 injections, (needles) of a nerve block agent, from my buttocks, to my neck on both my right, and left side.
This bike is a Godsend! On those days when I "JUST CAN'T" do my 3-4 hrs. Monday, Wednesday, Friday, workout/physio routine due to pain, I know I can "AT LEAST" get onto my Louis Garneau LUXOR, and at least, put in my hour of peddling, which ALMOST ALWAYS, relieves, if NOT A WEE BIT OF the pain, it at LEAST, gives me a bit of comfort, knowing I loosened up a bit, and did my cardio some good.
I'm NOT very mobile, but I at least know I'm doing "something" to NOT be sedentary, which is MUCH worse for anyone with SERIOUS back, and pain issues.
THANK GOD for my Louis LUXOR!
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review