Style number : 6820867
TechThe Maple Lane Jersey is perfect for summer mountain biking, with fabrics and features specifically designed for warm-weather wear. The jersey benefits from antibacterial and anti-odor properties and is fast-drying. A full-length zip allows you to grab some extra ventilation when you're really pushing it hard on the mountain, while strategically-placed mesh inserts boost airflow even more.
- Drytex® 2002: 4-way stretch, permanent antibacterial treatment offering freshness and comfort to the rider.
- AirFit Mesh: The semi-opaque structure and lightness of the mesh provide comfort, flexibility and excellent moisture control.
- Full-length zip
- 1 rear zippered pocket
- Multimedia pocket
- Reflective accents
- Comfort Fit
- UPF/SPF 40
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. Ample cut designed to fit a variety of body shapes with plenty of breathing room for the torso, shoulders and arms. MEN'S SIZE CHART - COMFORT FIT (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionThe Maple Lane Cycling Jersey is perfect for summer mountain biking, with fabrics and features specifically designed for warm-weather wear. The jersey benefits from amazing, multi-functional NANO-SILVER technology, which gives it antibacterial and anti-odor properties – as well as being fast-drying. A full-length zip allows you to grab some extra ventilation when you’re really pushing it hard on the mountain, while strategically placed mesh inserts boost airflow even more. The zip-up rear multimedia pocket has a hole for headphone wires to be routed through the inside of the jersey, so you can pump some tunes on the trails without worrying about loose wires flying all over the place. There’s no need to worry about stopping to reapply sunblock either – the jersey provides sun protection up to UPF/SPF 40.
Write Your Own Review