Style number : 1060145
TechThese most versatile lightweight tights are perfect for brisk days with an inner pocket and reflective accents.
- Signature Mat: Incomparable stretchability and comfort
- Elastic waist with drawstring
- Flatlock seams
- Internal pocket
- Reflective accents
- Weather: Chilly
- Sizing Chart
MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionThese lightweight tights are perfect for brisk days with an inner pocket and reflective accents.
3 Customer Review(s)I bought these to use during the winter, but they were actually a little thinner than I expected. They are suitable for cooler weather (2-10 degrees) and not so much for colder weather (freezing and below). They were also a little tighter than I expected - I would have gone one size up if I had known that when I bought them.
Quality Price ValueI use those for XC skiing and I love them. Very light, comfortable, they stay on the place you don't have to readjust anything, and more important true to the size. Quality Price ValueHaving worn these for a few rides now, I can say that they do a pretty good job of providing warmth on cool mornings. I'm just as impressed that by the time it warms up, I'm not feeling excessively hot in them; more than once I had planned to pull them off at a break spot and tuck them into a jersey pocket, but they've still been comfortable so I've just left them on to finish the ride.
I did get the multi-color ones just to avoid a closet full of boring black, and they are actually quite attractive on. No regrets with that.
As with most tights, it seems that drawstring closures are pretty mediocre for keeping them cinched at the waist, but there is not much to be done about that.
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review